Friday, May 11, 2012

Ode to Brady

Like most parents, I am usually inclined to think that my kids are pretty great.  They are, in fact, the cutest bunch around.  And did I mention, brilliant?  They are that, too.

So let me get on my soap box and brag about one of them for just a minute.  Brady.  Brady had two big events this week:  his first grade program, and his very first orchestra concert.  He excelled in both as expected! 



Can you see the star? He is right in the middle.  He smiled the entire time.

Yummy only wanted to sit with Avery and her friend Ashley the entire show.
Brady proudly showing off his Jack and the Beanstock display.


Brady concentrating so hard during one of the songs.


1 comment:

The Yosts said...

that is so cool that they have orchestra at that age at his school.