Monday, April 16, 2012

Ramses is number one

Notice Yummy's little finger helping out.


When it is really cold outside, Nathan's skin gets so dry that he gets eczema all over his poor little back and arms.  So every night, we slather him up with some oily cream to try and keep those itchy, dry spots from taking over.

The other night while I was oiling him down, I could hear him mumbling something, but didn't really pay too much attention to what he was saying.  Then I went in the other room to get something, and when I came back this is what I saw.  Nathan, flexing those little muscles, occasionally rubbing his arms or chest, and still mumbling something.  This time I paid more attention to what he was saying.  "Ramses is number one.  His arms are number one.  His chest is number one.  His muscles are number one.  Ramses is number one."  (From possibly the most random, but beloved movie at our house since Napoleon Dynamite, "Nacho Libre.")  When I asked him about it, he just matter-of-factly commented that the lotion was making his muscles strong, just like the oil made Ramses strong in the movie.

No comments: